1. Which technique appeared in the Renaissance and marked the revival of drawing?
A. La perspective
B. They don’t
C. The sketch
2. What material gives red chalk its color?
A. You don’t know
B. Orange peel
C. The red iron
3. What is the ancestor of the graphite pencil, better known as the pencil?
A. the pen
B. The mobile pencil
C. lead pencil
4. With what is it impossible to draw?
A. The black stone
5. Which artist said: “You always have to draw, draw eyes… when you can’t draw with a pencil. »
Answer: 1. A. Although everything goes together, it is perspective that distinguishes Renaissance art from that which precedes it. 2. C. Bloodstone or red chalk is a natural ore containing red iron. 3. C. Graphite is an obsolete synonym of graphite, in its original sense of writing stone. 4. C. Black chalk is found in Brittany, it is used in pencil or chalk, and charcoal is charred wood. 5. B. Although everyone probably thought so.