The fans of both teams were punished for the use of gunpowder. colpress
The Secretariat of Security, Coexistence and Justice of Bogotá (CDSCCFB) announced the punishment for the Millonarios and Independiente Santa Fe bars, which brought gunpowder to the matches in which their team officiated at home between June 24 and 25.
It may interest you: This is the player that Independiente Medellín gave to Santa Fe in order to hire coach Alfredo Arias
The CDSCCFB met with representatives of both fans in order to analyze the different proposals they presented, that they should carry out some awareness campaigns on the improper use of gunpowder, in addition to paying for some dates without entering allusive rags to their respective teams.
Below are the commitments that the Independiente Santa Fe and Millonarios bars will have to fulfill:
It may interest you: Justice for Hugo Rodallega: harsh sanction to Gymnastics for racist insults
1. For all Millionaires soccer organizations (Blue Rain, Blue Commands and traditional eastern and western bars, except the eastern-south sector), the non-entry of rags and/or flags during three dates, on which they must place a banner 20×1 meter with a message alluding to non-entry and non-use of gunpowder.
2. In the same way, campaigns with messages related to the invitation not to use gunpowder inside the stadium must be captured on social networks. They must send a report with the respective screenshots to the CDSCCFB of this action.
It may interest you: Former captain of the Colombian team who was not called to the World Cup will play the Copa Libertadores with Santa Fe
3. On the other hand, they must, within a period not exceeding two months, carry out a joint educational campaign led by the traditional bars in the Simón Bolívar hospital, in accordance with the proposal presented and which must be built and organized more clearly, in according to the coordination that is carried out with the hospital.
4. For the Santafereña Community, they must deliver two banners with information related to the elements that cannot be entered into the stadium, which will be located in the eastern filters.
5. Additionally, a date without the entry of rags will be restricted and campaigns with messages inviting not to use gunpowder inside the stadium must be posted on social networks, for this action they must send a report with the respective screenshots to the CDSCCFB.
6. For the La Colorada de LGARS patch, there will be a restriction of three dates for the entry of the flag and/or rags of the patch and you must instead enter during those same dates a 10 x 1 mt rag with a message alluding to prevention and the non-use of gunpowder at the stadium. In the same way, campaigns with messages related to the invitation not to use gunpowder inside the stadium must be captured on social networks. They must send a report with the respective screenshots to the CDSCCFB of this action.
Due to the use of gunpowder, the brave bars of the teams were punished. Image: CDSCCFBThe use of powder powder in the Campín took its toll on the Embajador team. (Colprensa – Camila Diaz)
Atlético Nacional and Millonarios played in the final of the BetPlay Dimayor League. The first leg was played at the Atanasio Girardot on June 21, while the second leg was played three days later at the Nemesio Camacho El Campín, who dressed in blue to see the consecration of those led by Alberto Gamero.
It was a real party that was lived in the Colossus of 57, which dressed in blue to celebrate the 16th star of Millionaires. However, the celebrations took their toll on the capital team, which was sanctioned by the Disciplinary Committee of the Professional Soccer Championship.
For the use of gunpowder at the exit of the teams, the Ambassador team was punished: “The Field Commissioner reported:” Final round match Millionaires vs. Atlético Nacional in which the following behaviors are reported 1, At the exit of the clubs, Protocol Acts, flares and pyrotechnics are evidenced by fans located in the South stand and red flares in the north stand respectively “.
Faced with these facts, the eleventh from Bogotá was also financially punished:
“Azul & Blanco Millonarios FCSA (”Millionaires”) sanctioned with a fine of eleven million six hundred thousand pesos ($11,600,000) for incurring in the infraction described in literal f) of article 78 of the CDU of the FCF; in the match played for the 2nd date of the final of the BetPlay DIMAYOR I 2023 League, against Club Atlético Nacional SA”.
For the local rental, Independiente Santa Fe will officiate as the local on Wednesday, July 19 from 8:00 pm (Colombian time), while Millonarios will be three days later against Deportivo Pereira, valid for the second date of the championship.