Today’s matches, Saturday June 10: schedules, TV channels and live results.
Today, Saturday June 10, will be a day full of football and with important definitions both in South America and in Europe. The eyes of the world will be on the UEFA Champions League final. In addition, the last date of the Peruvian Opening Tournament will be played, in which Alianza Lima will receive the winner’s trophy.
It may interest you: Live results of Copa Libertadores 2023 TODAY: day 5 of the group stage of the Conmebol tournament
The most exciting duel of the date will be the one between Inter Milan and Manchester City for the Champions League title. Those led by Pep Guardiola are favourites, as they are looking for the triplet after being crowned champions of the Premier League and the FA Cup, in addition, they have come from eliminating Real Madrid showing spectacular football and have an Erling Haaland on fire, since he has scored 52 goals in all competitions.
For their part, the Italian team is the great surprise of the competition, in the semifinals they eliminated their classic rival, AC Milan, and they arrive motivated to win their second title because they were also proclaimed champions in the Italian Cup, although they finished third in Serie A. His main weapon is the Argentine Lautaro Martínez, who will pair up with Edin Dzeko.
The last time Manchester City and Inter Milan met was in a friendly in Dublin in 2011. (Video: Harry Potts)
For its part, in Peruvian soccer the last date of the Apertura Tournament will be played and Alianza Lima will receive the cup when they face Deportivo Garcilaso. Those led by Guillermo Salas hope to recover after their 1-0 defeat against Atlético Mineiro, which meant their elimination from the Copa Libertadores. Another important duel will be the one that Deportivo Municipal will face against Cantolao, since it will be the last of several ‘ediles’ players who leave due to debts.
It may interest you: Today’s matches, Friday June 9: schedules, TV channels and live results
On the other hand, Boca Juniors, without Luis Advíncula due to injury, will face Lanús in the Argentine Professional League.
Alianza Lima has not lost so far this year at the Alejandro Villanueva stadium for League 1.- Manchester City vs Inter Milan (2:00 p.m. / Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul / ESPN, Star +, ATV)
– Unión Comercio vs Atlético Grau (1:00 p.m. / Carlos Vidaurre Municipal Stadium / Liga 1 Play, DIRECTV, Best Cable, Fanatiz)
It may interest you: Today’s matches, Monday June 5: schedules, TV channels and live results – Cantolao vs Deportivo Municipal (3:30 p.m. / Segundo Aranda Torres Municipal Stadium / Liga 1 Play, DIRECTV, Best Cable, Fanatiz)
– Melgar vs Deportivo Binacional (6:00 p.m. / UNSA Monumental Stadium / Liga 1 Play, DIRECTV, Best Cable, Fanatiz)
– Carlos A. Mannucci vs ADT (8:00 p.m. / Mansiche stadium / GOLPERU)
– Alianza Lima vs Deportivo Garcilaso (8:30 p.m. / Alejandro Villanueva stadium / Liga 1 Play, DIRECTV, Best Cable, Fanatiz)
– Platense vs Tigre (5:00 p.m. / Ciudad de Vicente López stadium / AFA Play, TNT Sports)
– Boca Juniors vs. Lanús (6:00 p.m. / La Bombonera stadium / AFA Play, TNT Sports)
– Workshops Córdoba vs Arsenal (7:30 p.m. / Mario Alberto Kempes stadium / AFA Play, TNT Sports)
– Coritiba vs Santos (2 pm / Couto Pereira stadium / SPO Internacional, Star +)
– Corinthians vs Cuiabá (16:30 hours / Arena Corinthians stadium / Star +)
– Atlético Mineiro vs RB Bragantino (16:30 hours / Mario Alberto Kempes stadium / Star +)
– Bahia vs Cruzeiro (16:30 hours / Mineirão stadium / Star +)
– Botafogo vs Fortaleza (7 pm / Nilton Santos Olympic Stadium / Star +)
– Deportivo Pasto vs Rionegro Águilas (7:30 p.m. / Libertad Departmental Stadium / RCN, Win Sports +)
– Libertad vs Técnico Universitario (1:00 p.m. / Reina del Cisne stadium / GOLTV)
– LDU Quito vs Cumbayá (3:30 p.m. / Rodrigo Paz Delgado stadium / GOLTV)
– El Nacional vs Deportivo Cuenca (6:00 p.m. / Atahualpa Olympic Stadium / GOLTV)