This is how you can activate Karol G’s “bichota” mode on WhatsApp. (Karol G.)
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging applications in the world. Over the years, users have discovered tricks to make their use easier and more personalized.
In that sense, the platform has launched new features that allow users to protect their conversations, such as the option to send photos and videos that can only be viewed once, and temporary messages.
Also, there are alternative apps that offer additional features for WhatsApp. One of them is the customization of the logo and the colors of the chats, among other options.
In this sense, the platform decided to include the singer-songwriter Karol G within its functions, who has become an icon for many women by transmitting messages of empowerment and strength in her songs.
It may interest you: Manuel Turizo sweeps millions of views on Spotify: why his success is due
Fans of the Colombian singer Karol G now have the possibility to customize their WhatsApp in ‘Bichota’ mode by following these simple steps:
1. On the mobile phone, go to the application store (Play Store on Android or App Store on iOS).
2. Search and download the ‘Nova Launcher’ app.
3. Once downloaded and installed, it should be opened and set as your default home launcher. This will allow you to customize the appearance of the phone.
4. Next, you need to long press on the WhatsApp icon on the home screen of the phone. This will open an options menu.
5. In the menu, select the option to change the WhatsApp icon.
6. A list of available icons will appear. Search for an image of Karol G or an image related to it. The platform allows you to use an image that is already on your phone or download one from the internet.
7. Select the image you want to use as WhatsApp icon and confirm the choice.
8. Once the icon has been changed, the WhatsApp application should be opened.
9. In the WhatsApp settings, look for the option to customize the wallpaper.
10. Choose the default image of WhatsApp or any other image related to Karol G as wallpaper.
11. If you want to take customization to the next level, you can also look for the option to customize the keyboard in WhatsApp settings. There it is allowed to add an image of Karol G as the keyboard background.
This is how Karol G’s “bichota” mode can be activated on WhatsApp. (photo: iProfessional) It may interest you: Shakira: this is how the algorithm that has made her the queen of TikTok works
WhatsApp has several “secret” or little-known features that can improve the experience of using the application. Here are some of them:
– Self-destructing messages: You can send messages that self-destruct after a set period of time. To activate this function, you must open the chat, touch the name of the contact or group, select “Temporary messages” and choose the appropriate option.
– Archive chats: hiding a chat without deleting it is possible. Long press on the chat you want to archive, select the archive icon at the top or use the swipe to the left and choose “Archive”. These conversations can be found in the archived chats section.
– Mark messages as unread to remember to reply later: long press on the message and select the “Mark as unread” option. This adds a blue dot next to the message.
– You can quote previous messages when replying in a group chat: long press the message you want to quote and select the “Reply” option. This adds the quoted message to the reply, making it easier to continue conversations.
– Search messages: WhatsApp has a search function that allows you to find specific messages in a chat. On the chat screen, touch the search icon in the upper right corner and type the keywords you want to search for.