Semovi announced special hours at the Metro for Rosalía’s concert (Frazer Harrison / GETTY IMAGES NORTH AMERICA / Getty Images via AFP)
Rosalía will give a free concert in the Zócalo of Mexico City (CDMX) on Friday, April 28. For this event, the Ministry of Mobility (Semovi) announced that the Metro will provide service at special hours and that some stations will be closed.
It may interest you: Rosalía was seen in a CDMX gym before the free concert in the Zócalo
Lines 2, 3, 9, B and 1 (Observatorio-Balderas section) of the Metro Collective Transport System (STCM) will have service until 1:00 in the morning of April 29 for the Rosalía show in Plaza de la Constitution. The stations that will be closed from 12:00 will be Zócalo-Tenochtitlán and Allende.
In addition, Semovi announced that the support units of the Passenger Transport Network (RTP) of the support route for Line 1 users will only operate on Fray Servando avenue from 6:00 p.m. The node located in San Jerónimo will be without service.
Metro CDMX will extend its service hours (Twitter/@MetroCDMX)
The Metrobús will also operate with modifications due to the Rosalía concert. Between 10:00 and 24:00 the changes are as follows:
It may interest you: Rosalía in the Zócalo: schedules, routes and possible setlist for her concert on April 28
– North Route: Circuit from Buenavista to San Lázaro and from Hidalgo to Pantitlán/Alameda Oriente.
– Southern Route: San Pedro to San Lazaro Circuit. There will be no Buenavista service to Pino Suárez.
It may interest you: Rosalía LIVE in the Zócalo: the entrances are open and the first fans enter the plate
– The service to the Mexico City Airport (AICM) will be normal from San Lázaro.
There will also be modifications to Metrobús route 4 for the Rosalía concert (Photo: Metrobús CDMX)
To facilitate mobility, there will be more units of the Line 1 Trolleybus in circulation on Eje Central bound for Central del Norte and Central del Sur.
The Government of Mexico City urged the people who will attend Rosalía’s concert to take these recommendations into account:
– Do not carry backpacks or heavy objects, glass containers, cans, coolers, aerosols, laser beams, drones and umbrellas that affect visibility. Sharp objects, alcoholic beverages and fireworks are prohibited.
– Wear comfortable shoes or tennis shoes, a jacket, binoculars and a rain jacket.
(Government of Mexico City)
– Carry a security or identification card that includes: name, blood type, telephone number, if you have allergies or if you take specialized medications.
– Do not separate from family members or companions to prevent accidents or loss and set a meeting point in case the group disperses.
– Locate evacuation routes and medical care posts, as well as locate Security and Civil Protection police officers, who will give instructions in case of emergency.
– Pay special attention to companions of the elderly, minors and those with a disability.
– Stay constantly hydrated and eat food in places to avoid gastrointestinal diseases.
– Pay attention to the weather report and wear clothes according to the weather conditions.
The CDMX Government issued a list of recommendations for Rosalía’s concert (Photo: Cuartoscuro)
To enjoy the concert it is important to also take into account the location of the screens. The capital government will place 18 on November 20, Pino Suárez, May 5 and Juárez Avenue, which will be distributed as follows:
– Six screens will be located on November 20.
– Six in Pino Suárez.
– Two screens on 5 de Mayo.
– Four on Avenida Juárez.
Rosalía’s show is scheduled for 8:00 p.m. The main access roads will be on 20 de Noviembre and Pino Suárez avenues. Both in these roads and in Izazaga and February 5 there will be review filters.
There will be permanent monitoring of the streets September 16, Francisco I. Madero, May 5, Tacuba, as well as in Empedradillo and Alameda Central.
There will also be two health and LOCATEL modules in Plaza de la Mexicanidad, Parque Lineal and in Moneda, Regina, Republica del Salvador, Republica de Uruguay and Ángela Peralta streets where you can go in case of medical attention.