At Euronews Today we present the news for this Friday, January 20, with the following headlines:
– Meeting of NATO defense ministers in Germany, where the request for more armored vehicles for Ukraine is being debated.
– Peru extends the state of emergency for 30 days to three other departments due to the protests. There are already seven including Lima, Callao, Cuzco and Puno.
– Dramatic situation of health personnel in Venezuela. Due to inflation, a doctor’s salary in bolivars is equivalent to about 20 dollars a month.
– New twist on the scandal of Masts. The former Vice President of the European Parliament, Eva Kaili. accused of the corruption scandal, she must remain in preventive detention for another month.
– In Franceafter the general strike this Thursday, another general strike has been called for next January 31, against the reform of the pension system.
In our NO COMMENT Today we see the Fashion Week in Paris. Thank you for your attention, keep informed through our website and our YouTube channel.
Leave a Reply