Grupo 5 announces its 50th anniversary concert at the San Marcos Stadium | instagram
The most successful cumbia group of the moment, Grupo 5, will celebrate its 50th anniversary with a concert at the San Marcos Stadium. The musicians Christian, Andy and Elmer Yaipén confirmed the date of the show to their followers, exciting their followers, who are waiting for ticket sales.
Since their last presentation at the Parque de la Exposición, where they opened 2 dates so that all fans can enjoy their music, users on social networks asked them to do a show in a larger venue, putting the National Stadium as an option.
However, this Friday, January 6, 2023, through the social networks of Group 5, a promotional video of this show was broadcast that will finally take place on April 1, 2023 at the San Marcos Stadium.
“We are the boys from Group 5 and we want to tell you that our 50th anniversary celebration will be at the San Marcos Stadium. On Saturday April 1st everyone to the San Marcos Stadium to enjoy an unforgettable night of cumbia. Important information, tickets will be on sale from this Monday, January 9, 10 in the morning by Teleticket,” the brothers said in the message.
It may interest you: ‘Group 5’, ‘Agua Marina’ and the real prices charged by cumbia orchestras to offer their show
According to its own publication, the official sale of tickets will begin on Monday, January 9 at 10:00 a.m. and will be carried out through the Teleticket page.
Until now, the areas have not been detailed, much less the prices for this event. Users on social networks even wait for the official link to be enabled to see the details. However, it was reported that there will be a 20% discount with a BBVA card from January 9 to 16.
Group 5 announces concert. (instagram)
It may interest you: Christian Yaipén cries when remembering his father and fulfills the dream of a little girl
1. Enter the Teleticket website or by clicking HERE.
2. Create your user account. They will ask you for a password and your personal data, as well as your current email.
3. Confirm your registration by entering your email and then you will return to the Teleticket page.
4. With your account created, it will be time to enter Teleticket and search for the event of your choice, in this case that of Group 5. If the ticket sale is at 10:00 a.m., you must enter at least 10 minutes before and make the virtual queue to be assigned a place in the purchase.
5. When you have your place in the virtual queue, all that remains is to wait. As soon as your turn arrives, you will automatically enter the event and the event areas and prices will appear.
6. Select your seats and the area where you want to be > reserve a seat > buy. Here you will have to enter your card details.
7. At the end it will appear that the purchase has been made and immediately your tickets or entrance tickets will be in the “MY E-TICKETS” section. Check that they are there and that’s it, you already have your ticket secured.
Grupo 5 will give a concert at the San Marcos Stadium.
After the announcement of this great concert, users did not wait and expressed all their happiness for this dream come true. Hundreds of netizens were excited and are already waiting for ticket sales to be present at this show.
“I don’t miss the Grupo 5 concert”, “Tickets for Grupo 5 go out on Monday, I accept early birthday gifts”, “Yeah, but who for the Grupo 5 concert”, “I want to go to the Grupo 5 concert , but it is literally a week before my probable delivery date”, were some of the comments.
Users react to Grupo 5’s concert announcement. (Twitter)Users react to Grupo 5’s concert announcement. (Twitter)
For months now, fans of Grupo 5 have been clamoring for the cumbia group to celebrate its 50 years of artistic career with a tremendous concert at the National Stadium. For this reason, the surprise of the users was great when Christian Yaipén confirmed that the show would take place, but at the San Marcos Stadium. What happened?
It happens that the José Díaz Stadium is reserved for the Peruvian Football Federation, because on that date (April 1) there are qualifying matches.
Inaugurated on May 13, 1951, the San Marcos Stadium has a capacity to accommodate more than 22 thousand people. It is located in Cercado de Lima on Av. Venezuela.
Grupo 5 announces its 50-year concert for April 2023.
‘Group 5’ surprises its fans by singing the song ‘Después de la playa’ by Bad BunnyChristian Yaipén from ‘Group 5’ breaks down when he remembers his father in ‘La Voz Generaciones’Group 5 announces a concert for its fans: “It will be a gift Christmas for all”
Leave a Reply