A well-known leaker shared four photos of a so-called new Silent Hill game. The photos were then quickly removed by the “copyright holder.” As a result, many fans think the leak is legit.
In the photos you could see horrific environments, such as an abandoned house and a scary alley. One photo shows a character whose face lets go to reveal bits of paper behind the skin.
(1/2) Silent Hill leak. There’s a lot I’m not sharing for now. This is from a relatively new source for me, but I have been given more than enough proof to believe them. I also will mention the names “Anita & Maya”, “SMS Messages”, & this is not the only SH game in dev. The shots pic.twitter.com/t5MWzNxfFS
— AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem (@AestheticGamer1) May 13, 2022
Dusk Golem has previously leaked correct information about Resident Evil. The user says he has “more than enough evidence” to show that these are real photos.
“I’ll also mention the names Anita and Maya and Text Messages. This isn’t the only Silent Hill game in development,” he added. “I know many will doubt this, but I have a lot of personal evidence to show that this is real.”
In October, there were already rumors about a Silent Hill reboot. In February and in March, information was also released when Konami the trademark of the series revamped.
Silent Hill has been silent since 2012. The game came in 2014 with a short playable teaserbut that game was later discontinued. The teaser was also pulled from stores everywhere.
Since 1999, eight Silent Hill games have been made. Silent Hill: Downpour was the last game in the series in 2012. While Konami has revamped its trademark for Silent Hill, it hasn’t been as successful in other areas. Back in February, someone apparently bought SilentHill.com to harass the publisher. The website now shows a single tweet from Silent Hill 2 and 3’s art director Masahiro Ito. The tweet says he regrets Pyramid Head, an iconic foe in the series.