Environmental contingency was activated for Tuesday, May 3 (Photo: Crisanta Espinosa Aguilar/Cuartoscuro.com)
The Environmental Commission of the Megalopolis (CAME) reported that phase 1 of environmental contingency was activated due to high concentrations of ozone in the country’s capital, as well as in the State of Mexico, for which it was determined that there will be double Hoy no Circula for on Tuesday May 3.
According to the monitoring stations of Benito Juárez, CCA-UNAM, Santa Fe, Pedregal, Iztacalco, UAM-Iztapalapa, it was determined that the highest concentration of pollutants is found in the mayoralties of Benito Juárez, Coyoacán, Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Álvaro Obregón , Iztacalco and Iztapalapa in Mexico City.
“Atmospheric environmental contingency due to ozone is activated in the Metropolitan Zone of the Valley of Mexico (ZMVM) in order to reduce the exposure of the population to polluted air and the risk of affecting their health”
The contingency will start at 5:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 3 (Photo: Twitter/@Claudiashein)
Given which, it was indicated that from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Central Mexico time) the circulation of some private vehicles with the following characteristics will be suspended:
1. Private vehicles with verification hologram 2.
2. Cars with type 1 verification hologram whose last numerical digit is 1, 3, 5, 7, 8 and 9, as well as those whose license plate is made up only of letters.
3. Vehicles with verification hologram 0 and 00, pink gumming, plate finish 7 and 8.
4. Cars with foreign license plates that do not have a verification hologram will be considered as hologram 2.
Some cars will not be able to circulate (Photo: Infobae/Karina Hernández)
5. The units that transport liquefied gas, that is, trucks or semi-trailers, whose registration determination is NON.
6. Local or federal cargo vehicles will stop circulating between 06:00 and 10:00, except for those that are in the CDMX or Edomex Self-Regulation Program.
7. Taxis with a verification 1 or 2 hologram that must stop circulating will be subject to a circulation restriction from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Taxis will have restrictions to circulate in CDMX and Edomex (Photo: Cuartoscuro)
Information in development…
They arrested a man who allegedly attacked a young man with a rock in CDMX “I wish you a long life”: Debanhi’s father responded to his daughter’s friends Without clean water or sanitary pads: Santa Martha inmates suffer from dermatitis and alopecia due to lack hygiene