The third in custody went himself to the Noisy-le-Sec police station, in Seine-Saint-Denis, said the Bobigny prosecution in a press release.
Article written by
Published on 01/13/2022 21:40
Reading time: 1 min.
A third individual, suspected of having been on board the car which dragged pedestrians for several meters on Saturday January 8 and Sunday January 9 in the evening in Noisy-le-Sec, in Seine-Saint-Denis, was taken into custody. on sight this Thursday, January 13, indicates the parquet floor of Bobigny in a press release. The man presented himself to the police station.
The first two suspects already in police custody in this case were also indicted on Thursday, January 13, after being presented to an investigating judge. They were placed in pre-trial detention pending deferred hearings, scheduled for Monday January 17 and Tuesday January 18, said the Bobigny prosecution.
The driver of the vehicle, arrested on Monday January 10, is indicted in particular for “violence in a meeting with a weapon and with premeditation resulting in an ITT of more than 8 days and driving despite the suspension of the license”. One of the passengers, who presented himself at the police station on Tuesday January 11, is indicted in particular for complicity and “dissemination of images relating to the commission of an offense”.
The video of the facts had been widely distributed on social networks. Two alleged victims filed a complaint: a 64-year-old man, who received 45 days of ITT for broken shoulders and feet, as well as a young woman who did not appear on the video of the facts.
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share by email Share link