Learn more about the Techo Propio program for this 2022.
2022 began and with this it is vital to know the bonds that the Government will grant this year, especially in the housing sector, one of them is the Proprietary Roof Program of the Ministry of Housing, Construction and Sanitation, where the Family Housing Bonus is granted. This seeks to provide families with the opportunity to access a home with basic services such as electricity, drinking water and sewage.
According to a press release from the Ministry of Housing, it was decided to maintain for this 2022 the exceptional values of the Family Housing Bonus of the Techo Propio (BFH) program: the value of the subsidy will continue to be 6 UIT (S / 27,000). The reason is because the ITU went from S / 4,400 to S / 4,600 in 2022. In 2021, this bonus in the Construction of Own Site modality was S / 26,400
The exceptional value of the minimum savings required to access the BFH has also been updated: it will be S / 105.8 (0.023 UIT). This is because “it has been identified that there are families in the lower-income segments that could not contribute greater savings in the short term.”
In addition, through Ministerial Resolution 397-2021-HOUSING, the MVCS established that the exceptional value of the BFH in the New Home Acquisition modality would go from S / 38,500 to S / 40,250 this year 2022. On the other hand, the state entity specified that the exceptional value of the minimum savings in this modality would be equivalent to 0.3% of the value of the home to be acquired.
Now, it is necessary to know what the requirements are to acquire this voucher.
– To buy a home, the family group must be made up of a head of the family, who will declare one or more dependents. These can be your wife, your partner, your children, siblings or grandchildren under 25 years of age or children over 25 with disabilities, your parents or grandparents.
– For the purchase of a home, the monthly family income (IFM) should not exceed S / 3,7151 and for Prioritized VIS cases it should not exceed S / 2,071.
– For the construction or improvement of a home The monthly family income (IFM) should not exceed S / 2,706.
– Not having previously received housing support from the State.
– If they want to buy a home, they will not be able to have another home or land nationwide.
– Have a guarantee from a Financial or Insurance System Entity that supports the disbursement of the Housing Family Group.
To access the register of the Techo Propio program and verify if your family is one of the beneficiaries, you can enter the following link: www.mivivienda.com.pe/PORTALWEB
HOW TO REQUEST IT?
– First, you must register your family group in any of the offices and authorized centers nationwide.
– Then, present your ID and that of your spouse or partner, if applicable. Remember to have the complete information of all the members of the Family Group (name, ID, date of birth).
– If the family head is constituted by a cohabiting couple without marital impediment, the form must be signed by both. However, if it is constituted by a married couple, the form must be signed by either of them.
PREFERRED VALUES FOR CERTAIN GROUPS
It should be noted that certain population groups have preferential values regarding the Family Housing Bonus. The Ministry of Housing pointed out that people with disabilities in the Armed Forces and the National Police, under Law 29643, will have an additional value of 25% and in these cases the bonus will be S / 34,500.
These preferred securities are effective from January 1 to December 31, 2022.
On the other hand, for the victims who lost their homes due to the national violence that succumbed to Peru in the period 1980-2000, the bonus will be 51% higher, with which the bonus will be S / 41,676. Add that this benefit is also received by citizens living in districts of the Valley of the Apurímac, Ene and Mantaro rivers (VRAEM) and in the department of Huancavelica.
Julio Velarde is elected as the Central Banker of the Americas 2022School Voucher 2022: requirements and who receives this benefitCurfew from 11 pm to 4 am: since when will the new schedule be in force in Peru?Flurona always existed, but priority was given to the diagnosis of COVID-19, according to infectologist Leslie Soto