How can you send a fake location on WhatsApp. (screenshot: YouTutosJeff)
Millions of people use WhatsApp on a daily basis. A messaging application that has become the main means of communication with family and friends. Over time it adds new features, as new hacks are also discovered. It is not a complete application, however, sometimes you have to do some tricks to get the most out of it.
If recently it became known how you can make the notifications sound like a rooster, meow or the old msn and also how you can delete a message on WhatsApp even if the time limit has passed; Now we can learn a new trick to send a fake location in real time.
WhatsApp real-time location. (photo: Half-time)
Precisely, Mark Zuckerberg’s instant messaging application also allows you to send your location to an individual or group chat. However, if for some reason you want to submit a completely different position than the real one, here’s good news: it can only be achieved if you have an Android device.
There are many reasons why someone may decide to submit a placement that they are not really in at the moment. For example, when you have a meeting but are late, so if you are asked where you are, you can use this mechanism so that the other person is not bothering you over time.
It is important to clarify that to do this trick it depends on an external application (at least for the real-time location), because WhatsApp does not have a native function to share a fake location.
How to share fake location on WhatsApp
1. First of all, open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
2. Now enter the conversation you want to send a fake location to.
3. Tap the paperclip icon in the lower right corner.
4. A menu will open with several options, select the one that says ‘Location’. Wait for the card to appear.
5. Place the marker somewhere other than your own on the map.
6. If you want to place the pin in a location much further from where it is, click the magnifying glass icon to find another location with the address.
7. Lastly, submit this fake location.
Fake location on WhatsApp. (photo: EP – El Mundo)
How to share fake location in real time with external application on WhatsApp
1. To perform this hack you must install the Fake GPS application on your Android mobile, download it from Google Play Store.
2. Open the application and grant the necessary permissions for it to work.
3. Exit the application and enter the development options of your Android mobile (Settings)
4. Find the option “Choose Application to simulate location”.
5. Select the newly downloaded Fake GPS app to simulate a fake location in real time.
6. Reopen Fake GPS.
7. Select any point on the map.
8. Now press “Play” or “Play” so that the mobile phone’s GPS locates it at this point on the map.
9. Then open WhatsApp and enter the conversation.
10. Click the clip icon and select a location.
11. In the last instance, click on “Real-time location”.
That’s it, WhatsApp will automatically send the location you set in Fake GPS, which is not the location where you are at that moment. The aforementioned fake location app is not the only one in Play Store, as you have other options and the steps will be similar to the ones you just performed.
Fake real-time WhatsApp location. (photo: The Computer Group)
The 5 tricks to avoid any spam in Telegram Expand LG’s streaming options, so it can be accessed from smart TVs of other brands According to experts, these are the 5 cryptocurrencies to have a good investment in 2022