On Euronews Today We present the news of Thursday, October 14 with the following headlines:
-The author of the bow and arrow attack that left five dead in the Norwegian city of Kongsberg, was suspected of Islamist radicalization.
– Brussels proposes to reduce customs controls on food products entering Northern Ireland by 80%, in the post-Brexit pulse with London.
– The gas cloud of the volcano Old Summit does not stop growing and heads to the ocean from La Palma
– Tension in the Middle East. The US and Israel contemplate sanctions and other types of actions against Iran to deter its nuclear program.
– Mexico welcomes the news of the reopening of the US land borders in November, after more than a year and a half of closure due to the pandemic.
– And at the end of our informative we will travel back in time to the time of the Roman Empire. The Emérita Ludica Festival, from the Extremaduran city of Mérida, in Spain, invites the public to relive the times of the Romans, in the 1st century BC.
– According to a recent report from the Cervantes Institute, the Spanish language has grown 70% in the last 30 years. A joy because we are more and more, to continue sharing and communicating with all of you.
Thank you `for following the European and international news with us.