Among all the exhibition venues, we will appreciate the heritage of the city, and in particular:
The temple of the reformed church of Autun. The conversion of this defensive architectural element into a parish church, under the name of Saint André, is attested in the 13the century.
The Saint-Nicolas chapel. Linked to the Saint-Nicolas hospital, probably founded during the early Middle Ages, this chapel of the XIe and XIIe centuries has been converted into a lapidary museum by the Société éduenne des lettres, sciences et arts.
The Chapel of the Sacred Heart of the Maison Saint-Antoine. The huge chapel of the former major seminary was refurbished in 1933 by the architect Alphonse Guerrin, in a style combining neo-Renaissance and art deco influences.
The garden of the Saint-Nazaire cloister. Located 50 meters from the Romanesque Saint-Lazare cathedral, this courtyard, along with the surrounding buildings, preserves the memory of the canonical ensemble.